What is branding?
- Word of mouth for a branded service spreads easier and further because the business name can be remembered
- A brand converts more enquiries because the prospect is less fearful as they feel they "know" the brand
- Prospects routinely choose brand name services virtual sight unseen, so brands take less time and expense to sell
From your brand’s creation to its expansion and exposure in all forms of media, Brand Candy can help you every step of the way!
First step: design a logo
According to Wikipedia, a wordmark, word mark or logotype is usually a distinct text-only typographic treatment of the name of a company, institution, or product name used for purposes of identification and branding. The organisation name is incorporated as a simple graphic treatment to create a clear, visually memorable identity. The representation of the word becomes a visual symbol of the organisation or product.
In summary, you can't have any of the other cool parts of a brand, or start establishing a relationship with your customers (and potential customers) without a logo. You won't be able to tell your brand story without this first, critical asset which, over time will become synonymous with your values, your people and your services or products. It makes sense then, to make your logo unique to these things, and to put some serious thought into it. For Brand Candy, it is one of the most exciting parts of the work we do for our clients on a daily basis.
What you can expect
We supply our client's with logos in the following formats, on completion of the design phase:
- Vector renditions of the various logo versions (.ai, .eps, .svg)
- High-resolution raster versions of the logos (.jpg, .tiff, .pdf, .png)
- Colour breakdown in Pantone, CMYK, RGB and Hex values
- Typeface choices for print and web